Marketing Your Internship Program
• Reach the most Fresno State students by posting your paid internship on HireTopDogs (formerly BulldogLink). To post an unpaid internship, go to Fresno State Faculty Internship Coordinators; review the list; and contact the appropriate individual on the list.
• Participate in the On-Campus Interview Program during the fall and/or spring semester. Contact Career Development Center at 559.278.2381
for more information.
• Promote your paid internship to students involved in Student Organizations. Contact Student Involvement for a list of Student Organizations advisors and presidents at 559.278.2741.
• Create maximum exposure for your organization by becoming a Career Development Center’ sponsor. Your organization’s logo and web page link will be posted on Career Development Center’ home page. Contact Career Development Center at 559.278.2381 for more information.
• Attend Career Fairs held on campus each semester. Register online!
• Advertise in the Career Development Center Handbook, Career Matters, distributed to over 5,000 students annually. Contact Stephen Davis, Employer Services Specialist with Career Development Center at 559.278.2381 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
• Meet with Academic Deans and Faculty in the colleges and schools for the majors you wish to recruit. For contact info, go to Schools & Colleges.
• Arrange for a table in the Free Speech Area during the noon hour. Contact Student Involvement at 559.278.2741.