Marketing Your Internship Program
• Reach the most Fresno State students by posting your paid internship on BulldogLink. To post an unpaid internship, go to Fresno State Faculty Internship Coordinators; review the list; and contact the appropriate individual on the list.
• Participate in the On-Campus Interview Program during the fall and/or spring semester. Contact Career Services at 559.278.2381 for
• Promote your paid internship to students involved in Student Organizations. Contact Student Involvement for a list of Student Organizations advisors and presidents at 559.278.2741.
• Create maximum exposure for your organization by becoming a Career Services’ sponsor. Your organization’s logo and web page link will be posted on Career Services’ home page. Contact Career Services at 559.278.2381 for more information.
• Attend Career Fairs held on campus each semester. Register online!
• Advertise in the Career Services Handbook, Career Matters, distributed to over 5,000 students annually. Contact Stephen Davis, Employer Services Specialist with Career Services at 559.278.2381 or via email to email@example.com for more information.
• Meet with Academic Deans and Faculty in the colleges and schools for the majors you wish to recruit. For contact info, go to Schools & Colleges.
• Arrange for a table in the Free Speech Area during the noon hour. Contact Student Involvement at 559.278.2741.