Career Services currently hosts career fairs each semester - two specialty fairs each Fall and one two-day, campus-wide event each Spring. The purpose of these events is to educate students and alumni about opportunities that enhance their ability to achieve their professional goals while providing employer access to qualified, diverse candidates to meet their recruitment needs.
Other entities on campus, including student groups, occasionally host job fairs that may or may not involve Career Services. As we are made aware of these events, we will include the event information on our web site in the interest of becoming a repository of information to better serve our students and employers.
Fall Career Fairs
- Business & Liberal Arts (BLA) Job Fair, Wed., October 2, 2013
- Ag, Engineering & Science (AES) Job Fair, Thurs., October 3, 2013
Spring Career Fairs
- Career & Internship Expo, (Day 1) Monday, Feb. 10, 2014 & (Day 2) Tuesday, Feb. 11, 2014
- Craig School of Business "Recruit Down the 99" Job Fair, Friday, March 21, 2014
- Teacher Recruitment Fair, TBD, April 2014