Partner With Us
Due to the pandemic, we are unable to accept clothing for the Fresno State clothing closet until further notice. Please check back for updates on our website. We will be very happy to accept your donation when we are able to once again open the Closet for our students. Thank you for your patience.
Support the student Clothing Closet by donating gently used professional clothing, including:
- Two-piece, long sleeve, professional suits
- Solid colors in navy, charcoal, grey, and black
- Pants, shirts, skirts, blouses, and sweater
- Jewelry (necklaces and bracelets
- Scarves, belts, ties
- All Sizes
Garments should be professional to wear to an interview and ready to wear, not older than 5 years, and pressed or dry cleaned.
Cash donations are accepted which allow us to purchase commonly requested items such as white long sleeve shirts, dress socks, etc.
Clothing donations are accepted in the Thomas Building, Room 103.
The Career Development Center is committed to supporting the University’s Strategic Priority to Grow and develop collaborative and engaged community partnerships to increase support for students and the University.
- The goal is to develop bold and innovative activities and programs that will increase optimal career learning opportunities for students and equally important, promote greater collaboration with faculty and employers.
- Board members represent various career clusters.
Share your advice on careers, create professional workplace mentorship connections, and offer potential career opportunities.
Please contact the Career Development Center at 559.278.2381 for information on event sponsorship opportunities.
For additional information, please contact the Career Development Center at 559.278.2381.