The Clothing Closet provides students with the proper and professional clothing attire needed for an interview, career fair, and first jobs.
Student Access to the Clothing Closet
- You are welcome to come by the Career Development Center during office hours to select up to three pieces of free professional clothing per semester.
- Items include suits, shirts, sweaters, blouses, skirts, blazers, as well as footwear and accessories (jewelry, purses, ties, scarves, and belts).
- Donate gently used professional clothing.
- Garments should be professional to wear to an interview and ready to wear, not older than 5 years, and pressed or dry cleaned.
- Cash donations are accepted, which allows us to purchase common requested items such as white long sleeve shirts, dress socks, etc.
- Clothing donations are accepted in the Thomas Building, Room 103.