The Clothing Closet provides students with the proper and professional clothing attire needed for an interview, career fair, and first jobs.
- Obtain up to three pieces of free professional clothing per year
- Items include suits, shirts, sweaters, blouses, skirts, blazers, as well as footwear and accessories (jewelry, purses, ties, scarves, and belts)
- Located in the Career Development Center, Thomas Building 103, and open during office hours, Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm
- We accept gently used professional, workplace-appropriate attire that is ready to wear
- Clothing donations must be in good condition, laundered or dry-cleaned prior to donation
- Cash donations are accepted, which allows us to purchase common requested items such as white long sleeve shirts, dress socks, etc.
- All donations are tax deductible; receipts will be provided