Purpose of Case Management:
Case Management services are designed to support students throughout their college career in order to best achieve their academic goals. Case Management does not solve student’s problems, but rather helps the student identify issues and appropriate resources, than works collaboratively with the student to develop an action plan.
The CARE Team is available to consult with staff, faculty, and students to determine a helpful resources or course of action.
Case management services offered include but are not limited to:
- Assistance with navigating campus and community resources
- Referrals to community providers
- Exploration of and referral for behavioral health concerns
- Referrals for students struggling with food or housing insecurity
- Health and safety referrals
- Problem and conflict resolution