We are now hiring for this position. To Apply, please visit HireFresnoState or Auxiliary.
1. Academic Tutors 20-21 Academic Year
Academic Tutor Qualifications
- Must be an undergraduate student (at least in second year of college and enrolled
in at least six (6) units or be a graduate student enrolled in at least four (4) units
at a community college or university.
- Maintain a cumulative GPA of 2.75 or above. No D or F grades are accepted. Must provide copy of transcript.
- Ability to tutor and assist in multiple subjects such as Math, English, Science, etc.
- Demonstrate a financial aid need. Must provide copy of award letter with EFC (expected
- Must possess a valid California Driver's License and have reliable transportation
with auto insurance coverage.
- Some knowledge of college admissions, transfer requirements, financial aid, student
services, and academic prep needed.
- Strong presentation and communication skills; Strong computer skills, email and microsoft