Stay connected with Cal-SOAP to find out about upcoming events and field trips!
Add us on Facebook!
Sign-up for Cal-SOAP to be A Part of Our Many Opportunities!
You can join Cal-SOAP and have access to all of the resources and services that our program has to offer in just 3 easy steps:
1.Click the Cal-SOAP Student Application link below
2.Complete all fields on the student application (available in Spanish or English)
3. Click "Submit" & follow the instructions you are directed to follow in the pop-up window
Thank you for applying. We look forward to assisting you in your educational and career path to success!
Academic Tutorials and Homework Help, 9-12th grades
- Math, English, Science, others as needed
- Career and Learning Style Inventory
Higher Education Advisement, 9-12th grades
- Graduation and A-G requirements
- College Applications
- Test and Note Taking Strategies
- College & University campus visits
- Financial Aid information and workshops
- Scholarship research and application assistance
- Student Loan information
- Migrant Parent meeting presentations.
- College Entrance Exams registration assistance and follow-up
Transfer: Making it Happen program for 12th graders and community college students
Summer Academy program for 10th graders to improve Math and English Language Arts skills found on the California High School Exit Exam (CAHSEE) and the SATs.
Eligible Cal-SOAP Student Participants:
Firebaugh Las Deltas Unified
Firebaugh High School
76 Morris Kyle Drive, Firebaugh, CA 93622
Kerman High Unified
Kerman High School
205 South First Street, Kerman, CA
Mendota High School
1282 Belmont Ave Mendota, CA 93640
Golden Plains Unified
Tranquillity High School
6052 Juanche Avenue, Tranquillity, CA 93668