Stay connected with Cal-SOAP to find out about upcoming events and field trips!
Add us on Facebook!
Sign-up for Cal-SOAP to receive our services!
You can join Cal-SOAP and have access to all of the resources and services that our program has to offer in just 3 easy steps:
1.Click the Cal-SOAP Student Application link below
2.Complete all fields on the student application (available in Spanish or English)
3. Click "Submit" & follow the instructions you are directed to follow in the pop-up window
Thank you for applying. We look forward to assisting you in your educational and career path to success!
Academic Tutorials and Homework Help, 9-12th grades
- Math, English, Science, others as needed
- Career and Learning Style Inventory
Higher Education Advisement, 9-12th grades
- Graduation and A-G requirements
- Career Technical Education
- College Applications
- Test and Note Taking Strategies
- College & University campus visits
- Financial Aid information and workshops
- Scholarship research and application assistance
- Student Loan information
- Migrant Parent meeting presentations.
- College Entrance Exams registration assistance and follow-up
Eligible Cal-SOAP Student Participants:
Firebaugh Las Deltas Unified
Firebaugh High School76 Morris Kyle Drive, Firebaugh, CA 93622
(559) 659-1415 Kerman High Unified
Kerman High School205 South First Street, Kerman, CA 93630
Kerman Middle School601 South First Street, Kerman, CA 93630 (559) 842-3000
Mendota High School1282 Belmont Ave. Mendota, CA 93640
Golden Plains Unified
Tranquillity High School6052 Juanche Ave. Tranquillity, CA 93668
Tranquillity Elementary School (7th-8th grade)6116 Daniels Ave. Tranquillity, CA 93668 (559) 698-5517