rGrants - Grading Rubric
rGrant applications are reviewed for the following criteria:
Overall Impression (10 points)
- How much effort did this student put into their application/presentation of project?
Research/Academic (10 points)
- Is this project relevant/valid/humane/interesting/applicable to the campus and/or academic world?
Legitimacy (10 points)
- Is the project unbiased/credible/not frivolous?
Money Allotment (10 points)
- Is the money budgeted appropriately and a fair request?
Benefit (10 points)
- Does the project benefit the student's personal/professional development and/or the campus community?
Overall: 50 points
Note: There is no minimum score required for approval. The top scores from the applications will be approved.
Contact the ASI office at 559-278-2656 for more information about the rGrant Program