Undergraduate and Graduate Research Awards
How to Apply
UNDERGRADUATE Research grant applications are due online by Friday, April 28, 2017. APPLY HERE!
Undergraduate Students: Please visit the Undergraduate Studies website for more information.
Easy steps to apply for an undergraduate research grant application:
- 2017/2018 Undergrad Research Grant online. To preview the application and for instructions, click here.
- A copy of your submitted application will be sent to you via e-mail upon completion.
- A notification on your status will be sent via e-mail from the Dean of Undergraduate Studies office mid June 2017.
Undergraduate students must have met the following criteria:
- Students must be enrolled as fill-time undergraduate students with at least two semesters remaining before they will graduate.
- Be in good standing (minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0 or higher)
- Show substantial initiative in the project, and
- Have a faculty mentor who is willing to work with the student.
- Projects from all majors are eligible for the Undergraduate Research Grant.
- Students may only apply for one grant per academic year.
Graduate students must have met the following criteria:
- Enrolled as a California State University, Fresno graduate/doctoral student
- Be in good standing
- Advanced to candidacy for the graduate degree
- Have secured a thesis/dissertation or project committee
- For the thesis/dissertation, have filed an official Thesis Committee Form with the Division of Graduate Studies and received approval of the proposal by the thesis/dissertation committee
Here are more resources to help you apply for your Educationally Related Research and Project Grant:
Contact the ASI office at 559-278-2656 for more information about the rGrant Program