Undergraduate and Graduate Research Awards
How to Apply
GRADUATE Research grant applications are due online by Friday, November 18, 2016. APPLY NOW!
Undergraduate Students: Please visit the Undergraduate Studies website for more information.
Easy steps to apply for an undergraduate research grant application:
- 2016/2017 rGrant online application link.
- A copy of your submitted application will be sent to you via e-mail upon completion.
- A notification on your status will be sent via e-mail from the Dean of Undergraduate Studies office mid June 2016.
Graduate students must have met the following criteria:
- Enrolled as a California State University, Fresno graduate/doctoral student
- Be in good standing
- Advanced to candidacy for the graduate degree
- Have secured a thesis/dissertation or project committee
- For the thesis/dissertation, have filed an official Thesis Committee Form with the Division of Graduate Studies and received approval of the proposal by the thesis/dissertation committee
Here are more resources to help you apply for your Educationally Related Research and Project Grant:
Contact the ASI office at 559-278-2656 for more information about the rGrant Program