Certification of Coursework
Service members, veterans and dependents who want to use their federal VA educational benefits while enrolled at Fresno State must submit a Veterans Enrollment Form each term of enrollment.
Note: Students receiving only the California Veterans Fee Waiver Program are NOT required to fill out the form.
Please follow these steps:
- Once registered in all your classes, fill out the Veterans Enrollment Form. All enrolled coursework should pertain to your declared major.
- The completed Enrollment form should be turned in to Veterans' Services Office, Joyal Administration building, room 121, north lobby.
- Veterans representatives will review coursework and determine continued eligibility.
- Any changes to enrollment (adds/drops/complete withdrawal) must be reported to Veterans Services Office immediately, 559.278.7030.
- It is each student's responsibility receiving benefits in the following chapters: 30, 1606 & 1607, to process their monthly enrollment verification either by phone at 877.823.2378 or online at http://benefits.va.gov/gibill/