Forms Sorted by Name

Form Name Form Description Form Function
Admission Appeal Undergraduate appeal form Admissions
Admission Application Apply for Undergraduate or Graduate Admission to the University Admissions
Audit Grading Option Form Request for audit grade only Records
Change of Catalog Year (Undergraduate) Request to Change Your Catalog Year Records
Change of Major/Minor Request Request to Change of Major/Minor Records
Change of Major (Newly Admitted Students) Request to Change Major (Only for newly admitted) Admissions
Degree Application Information Sheet Fall 2017 Baccalaureate Graduation Information for Fall 2017 Degree Advising Office
Degree Application Information Sheet Spring 2018 Baccalaureate Graduation Information for Spring 2018 Degree Advising Office
Drop/Withdrawal Form Drop Individual Course or Complete Withdrawal From All Classes Records
Excess Unit Form Request for Excess Units Records
Extension of Incomplete Grade Request an Extension of Incomplete Grade Records
Fee Waiver Appeal 2018-19 A significant change in financial circumstances-if your financial situation, or that of your family's, has significantly changed from 2016, you may request to have your eligibility for an admission application fee waiver re-evaluated Admissions
Final Unofficial Grade Report Temporary Grade Report Admissions
Intrasystem Concurrent Enrollment Request Intrasystem Concurrent Enrollment Records
Intrasystem Visitor Enrollment Request Intrasystem Visitor Enrollment Records
Miscellaneous Fee Refund Form Request a Refund Not Pertaining to Registration Fees Admissions
Nonresident Tuition Exemption (AB540) For Eligible California High School Graduates Admissions
Planned Leave of Absence Request a Planned Leave of Absence Records
Pre-Professional Clearance Admission Application Approval from Advisor Admissions
Readmission Petition for Returning Disqualified Students Readmission Petition for Returning Disqualified Students Admissions
Record Adjustment Form Request to Adjust Your Record Records
Re-issue Diploma Request Reorder a Diploma Degree Advising Office
Residency Questionnaire Provides Additional Residency Information to determine Residence Status (Current students who have been classified as a nonresident in a previous term MUST fill PART C as well). Admissions
Student Information Update Form Request Name, SSN, Birthdate, or Gender Updates to Your Official Student Information Records
Third Attempt Approval Form Request for Approval of Third Attempt of Course Records
Time Conflict Form Request to enroll in sections with time conflict Records
Transcript Request Request Your Transcripts to be Sent Records
Verification of Intent to Earn Associate of Arts/Science Degree Verification of Intent to Earn Associate of Arts/Science Degree Admissions