majors text

The University Advising Center is the "major department" for undeclared and undecided students.  Please explore the links below.

If you have not formally declared a major, or if you are considering changing your major, we invite you to make an appointment with one of our counselors. 

Please call 559.278.1787 to make an appointment, or visit our office in Joyal 224 and make the appointment in person.

Advising Start Here
Advising Discover
Advising Explore
Advising Declare
Advising Student Stories
Adviser Introductions