Steps for Readmission
An undergraduate student who has been dismissed from the university should contact the University Advising Center at 559.278.1787 to meet with with an Academic Counselor. Disqualified students must complete the following:
1. Demonstrate academic success in courses taken through Open University or other accredited institution(s) and obtain a minimum of a 2.50 GPA in those courses.
2. Complete all Lower Division General Education.
3. If all lower division general education and lower division major courses have been completed there must be a minimum of 6 units completed in courses that are major or career related.
4. Re-Apply for admission to the University by completing the CSU Admissions Application at https://www.calstate.edu/apply.
5. Application timeline for Fall 2018: October 1, 2017 – February 1, 2018.
Click here for steps to readmission.