Welcome to Fresno State Quick Chat!
Current Fresno State students may use this service to ask an academic counselor general advising questions. We cannot address questions that require us to access your academic records.
NOTE: If you are a prospective (future) student who has not yet been admitted to the university, please contact University Outreach Services at 559.278.2048 or visit www.gotofresnostate.com/
Quick Chat advising is appropriate for:
- Clarification of university procedures and policies
- General Education (GE) options
- General degree requirements
- Course prerequisite information
- Referrals to other programs and services
- Questions about transferring of courses
Quick Chat Schedule
Monday through Thursday from 9:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. - 3:30 p.m. If
we are not available send us an email through the link below and a counselor will
respond within two business days.
|Live Chat by SightMax|
Quick Chat advising is NOT appropriate for:
- Personal, career, or crisis counseling
- Information requiring access to your student record (e.g., transcript, DPR, placement tests, etc.)
- Major advising
- Scheduling an appointment with an academic counselor