Many forms

(E.g., Change of Major, Excess Units, Record Adjustment, Withdrawal, and more) are found here: Admission Records and Evaluations Forms

The academic petition form (for students who want to petition for transfer courses to count for General Education requirements at Fresno State) is not online. The form must be completed with the assistance of an academic counselor in University Advising Center, Joyal Administration Building, Room 224 (559.278.1787).