Bulldog Connect: Open Labs
What Bulldog Connect can do for you?
- Enhanced Early Alert System to identify at-risk students early in the semester
- Straightforward Advising Summary Reports
- Tracking of specific groups (freshman, honor students, special groups, etc.)
- Track attendance (class, events, workshops, visits, etc.)
Topics to discuss at Open Labs
- Tracking Class Attendance or Workshop Attendance
- Creating an Appointment Campaign
- Group Advising using Appointment Campaigns
- Filling out Progress Reports
- Case/Alert Management
- Powerful Communications Using Bulldog Connect
- Pulling Reports on Bulldog Connect
Open Labs are "drop-in" so, you can come by anytime between the hours listed below to get one-on-one assistance with Bulldog Connect. No appointments needed. No RSVP. Labs are held in the Henry Madden Library.
Reminder: Please bring your own device.
If you need training or have questions please contact Monica Solis to set up a time to meet.
Can my department/program have one-on-one training on Bulldog Connect?
YES! Please contact Monica Solis to set up a time for your training.