The 2017 African American Recognition Program Ceremony
Saturday May 20, 2017 at 2 p.m. in the Save Mart Center.
For late REGISTRATION, come into the Cross Cultural and Gender Center (Rm 110A)
If you have any questions, or would like to arrange any special accommodations please contact Crea Jackson by email at email@example.com or by phone at (559) 278-4435.
Payments are $50 and will be accepted between January 12th, 2017 - April 21st, 2017. Come to the Cross Cultural and Gender Center located in Thomas Room 110 to pick up a Green Payment Sheet to take over to the cashiers windows in the Cashier's Office
- Diploma Cover
- Kente Cloth
- Program Participation
- A photo in the souvenir program book
Location - "Picture Me Portrait" (In Fashion Fair Mall)
Appointments dates to take pictures are March 1st, 2017 - April 17th, 2017
- Appointments must be made at 559.221.4400
*When you call to schedule your appointment, please be sure to mention that you are calling from the Fresno State Black Graduation.
- Gown and stole will be provided by the studio
- There is $5 Sitting Fee
- Recommendations for Photo Sitting
- Attire for Men: Button-up shirt and tie.
- Attire for Women: Please keep your jewelry selection subtle as the focus is on you in your cap and gown.
- Click here for information regarding important dates and events for your final semester!
- Community Service Application Deadline - April 21, 2017
Tuesday, March 21st from 10am - 7pm
Wednesday, March 22nd from 9am - 2pm
In front of Kennel Bookstore