The 34th Annual African American Recognition Program Graduate Registration Checklist
2. Collect the Green Fee Sheet
- Must be picked up at the Cross Cultural and Gender Center, and dropped off at the Cashier's Office
3. Schedule your appointment for photos
- Please check homepage for dates, locations, etc.
- If you are not purchasing a package, there is a $5 sitting fee that includes a 4x6 photo
- Deadline to take your pictures is April 19th. Make an appointment now.
5. Apply for the Community Service Award
6. Attend the Rehearsal on Thursday, May 16th in the Savemart Center
- Come down through the loading dock
7. Purchase cap and gown from Kennel Bookstore
8. Attend Grad Fest (Patio between Kennel Bookstore and USU)
- Drop by Grad Fair to pick up your Grad Pack and visit with offices such as the Fresno State Alumni Association, Fresno State Career Services, Kaplan Test Prep Services, Jostens (Class rings), and Fresno State Division of Graduate Studies.
- Your Grad Box is your connection to Fresno State! Enjoy a host of discounts and a one year membership with the Fresno State Alumni Association.
9. Attend the University Commencement on Saturday, May 18, 2019 at 1:30 p.m.
10. SHOW UP FOR THE AFRICAN-AMERICAN RECOGNITION CEREMONY ON MAY 18, 2019 AT 2:45 p.m.!