Skip to contentSkip to navigation

Additional Forms and useful information for students

Change of major request form (this form and many others must be filed with Admissions and Records Service in the north lobby of the Joyal Building).

Application for graduation

Application for the Graduate Program in Public Administration

More information on political science degrees, graduation requirements, and course offerings can be found in the university catalog here.

Other university forms can be found here.