Each history major is assigned a faculty advisor upon his or her declaration of major. For advisement, follow the instructions below:
- Download the Department of History's Bachelor of Arts Degree Advising Checklist.
- Find your assigned Major Advisor by matching the first letter of your last name with your appropriate adviser (see Department of History: Bachelor of Arts Degree Advising Checklist).
- Obtain a copy of your DARS Report by downloading it from My Fresno State.
- Visit your adviser during office hours or make an appointment. Make sure to take the DARS Report and the Department of History: Bachelor of Arts Degree Advising Checklist. Fill in your name and ID# at the top.
- Make sure both you and the adviser sign the bottom of the form.
- Drop off the form at the Department of History Office and ask for a copy for your records.