Arthur V. N. Wint, J.D.
Office: Science II, Area C, Room 136
Phone: (559) 278-7027, email: email@example.com
Arthur V. N. Wint, J.D., is a Professor Emeritus of Criminology. He teaches courses on Juvenile Delinquency, Criminal Law, Legal Policy in Victim Services, and, Peace Studies. He serves on the Board of the Fresno Victim Offender Reconciliation Program (VORP), and also as a VORP Mediator. In addition, he serves on the Ethics Committee of the Central Valley Children’s Hospital, and previously served on the Fresno County Juvenile Justice Commission. He has written articles on various subjects, including: people trafficking, euthanasia, victims’ attitudes towards crime, and police liability for use of deadly force. He has served as a Core Faculty Member for National Victim Assistance Academy (1997-2006) where he taught about: Hate Crimes, Restorative Justice, Diversity/Underserved Populations, Victims with Disability, and International Issues in Victim Services.
- Crim 10: Crime, Criminology & Justice
- Crim 20: Criminal Law
- Crim 100: Criminology
- Crim 117: Criminal Legal Process
- Crim 118: Individual Rights in the Criminal Justice System
- Crim 120: Juvenile Delinquency
- Crim 177: Legal Policy in Victim Services
- Crim 252: Seminar in Criminal Justice Personnel Administration
- PAX 100: Peace & Conflict
- PAX 120: Mediation