See Also:


Minor in Criminology

The requirements are as follows:

CRIM 2, 20, 100 (9 units)
Upper-division CRIM electives (12 units)
Total (21 units)

CRIM 100, 120, and 153 may still be used to meet requirements for both General Education and the minor, for catalogs prior to the 1999-2000 General Catalog.

Note: The Criminology Minor also requires a 2.0 GPA and 6 upper-division units in residence.

Minor Requirements Form
Bring this form with you for advising on the Minor in Criminology. You will need to complete the ARE Minor Form and submit it to the Admissions and Records Service Windows, Joyal Administration Building, North Lobby.

Minor Advising

Any criminology faculty advisor can advise on the minor in criminology.

NOTE: Part-time faculty do not function as faculty advisors.