*Please note that the only forms we will accept are that from the Registrar's website. Those updated forms will have the most recent date (currently September 2019) in the lower righthand corner. We will not accept/sign any outdated forms.* 


Most common Registrar forms:

Change of Major

Drop/Withdrawal Form

Excess Unit Form

Record Adjustment Form

Third Attempt Form

More forms you may need are available from the Office of the University Registrar. Click here to access these forms.