Strategic Planning Committee Membership
Joseph I. Castro, President
Debbie Adishian-Astone, Interim Vice President for Administrative Services and Associate Vice President for Auxiliary Operations
Shirley Melikian Armbruster, Associate Vice President for University Communications
Kevin Ayotte, Academic Senate Chair
Jim Bartko, Director of Athletics
Paula Castadio, Vice President for University Advancement
Abigail Hudson, ASI President
Jody Hironaka-Juteau, Dean of the College of Health and Human Services
Frank Lamas, Vice President for Student Affairs and Enrollment Management
Orlando Leon, Chief Information Officer
Clint Moffitt, Interim Chief Financial Officer and Associate Vice President for Financial Services
Dennis Nef, Vice Provost for Academic Affairs
Diana Ralls, Chief of Staff
Angel Sanchez, Associate Vice President for Office of Institutional Effectiveness
Adam Stirrup, President of the FSAA Board of Directors
Katie Williamson, Staff Assembly Chair
Lynnette Zelezny, Provost and Vice President for Academic Affairs
Key Strategic Planning Events:
- February 2015 – Contracted with outside consultant to guide Strategic Planning Process.
- May 2015 – All-Day Cabinet Meeting with Consultant to begin developing priorities.
- August 2015 – Half-Day Cabinet Meeting to continue developing priorities.
- September 2015 – President delivers Charge to Strategic Planning Committee based on draft priorities.
- September - October 2015 – Strategic Planning Committee and Consultant conduct seven Input Sessions (Deans/Associate Deans/Associate Vice Presidents, Managers, Students, Faculty, Staff, and two open forums) and collects input via a website.
- October -November 2015 – Strategic Planning Committee works with Consultant to revise draft Strategic Priorities as a result of the input received.
- November 2015 – Strategic Planning Committee meets with Consultant to formulate themes that will be turned into goals within each of the strategic priorities.
- December 2015 - January 2016 - Sub groups of the Strategic Planning Committee continue work on themes/goals.
- January - February 2016 - President and Cabinet review themes/goals and finalize Strategic Priorities.
- February - March 2016 - Sub groups of the Strategic Planning Committee refine themes/goals and mission statement.
- March 2016 - Strategic Planning Committee provides final feedback
- March 2016 Strategic Plan finalized.