Adobe Creative Cloud
What is adobe Creative Cloud?
Creative Cloud gives you the entire collection of Adobe desktop and mobile apps, from essentials like Photoshop CC to next generation tools like Adobe XD CC. You also get built-in templates to jump-start your designs and step-by-step tutorials to sharpen your skills and get up to speed quickly. It’s everything you need to create, collaborate, and get inspired.
I bought a license but none of my apps are licensed, what can I do?
If your apps are showing up as "try" instead of "install" you will need to re-log into your Creative Cloud Client as a licensed enterprise user. In order to do this:
1. Sign out from your Creative Cloud:
2. Click "Sign in with an Enterprise ID"
3. Enter your Fresno State email and click "sign-in". You will be redirected to Campus
4. Sign into Campus Login Services with your username and Password. Once authenticated the app will relaunch will fully licensed software.
What if I already have a subscription with my Fresno State email? Can I avoid the cancellation fee?
If you already have a subscription with your Fresno State email, you will need to cancel your current subscription with Adobe. You can have the fee waived one time in order to switch to your enterprise license. In order to do this:
1. Call Adobe support at 1-800-833-6687
2. Follow the phone tree to make an subscription account change.
3. You will need your Fresno State email address, full name, and telephone number.
4. You will need to state that you are converting to a University Enterprise account and need to cancel your current subscription without a fee.
Once your previous subscription is cancelled, follow the normal installation steps to activate your new license.
Are there system hardware requirements to use the software?
You can review the list of hardware requirements from Adobe's website.
Do I need to download the entire Creative Cloud Suite or can I choose my applications?
Once you have installed the Creative Cloud Client you will be able to choose which applications are installed to your computer.
Do I need to be on campus to use the software?
No. The software can be used regardless of location.