Are you looking for a qualified employees?
We have potential employees that will fit your qualifications and style. And it cost you nothing. We offer…
- Bank of Employees – employees with bachelors, masters, licensed and high school diplomas. We have it all.
- Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC) – Tax reduction for as much as $2400. A federal tax incentive for employers who hire workers who meet certain criteria may reduce the amount they owe on their federal taxes by as much as $2400.
- Funding Assistance for On-the-Job Training – Funding for on the job training. Available to employers (You) through the DOR to help offset the cost of providing on-the-job training to a qualified job seeker employed form our consumer database.
- Job Retention for up to 90 days – Will follow up with your new employee
- No-Cost Business Services –
- Job Site Accommodation Consultation- Free technical support and expertise to assess the needs of a newly hired employee with a disability or an employee who acquires disabilities.
- Disability Employment Law Training – Help you get connected with the right people to get up to date information on Fair Employment and Housing Act (FEHA) and the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Disability Etiquette and Sensitivity Training Resources – Information providing employers and their staff with information, tips and resources for working and interacting with individuals with disabilities.
- Always available to consult on anything not covered here.