What Are Some of the Services the Workability IV Program Can Provide that Will Help Me Find a Job?
- Access to a pool of employers who are open to hiring
and are sensitive to the needs of people
- Resume and cover letter creation/development
- Interview skill review and practice
- Finding job leads and internship opportunities
- Coaching in business etiquette and office politics
- Interpersonal skill development
- Assistance with goal setting
- Learning the pro’s and con’s of disability disclosure
- ADA information and advocacy
- Accommodation information and resources
- Access to community resources and agencies
- Collaboration with Department of Rehabilitation counselors on your behalf
- Successful Strategies class offered for University credit
- Continual follow up and supportive services for both employers and employees to ensure satisfaction and job retention.
- Individualized placement services.