Workshops & Conferences
This Year's Theme: Responsive Leadership-Creating Conditions for Student Success
September 28, 2017
Featuring: Robyn Jackson, Keynote Speaker
About the Speaker.
Popular author, motivating speaker and presenter, and founder of Mindstep, INC, Dr. Jackson has traveled throughout the United States sharing her unique approach to building capacity of both school leaders and teachers, transformational leadership and motivating others to become masters of leading, teaching, and learning. Her messages resonate with educational leaders who desire to create and maintain quality opportunities where all students meet or exceed rigorous learning standards and become college-ready.
This amazing speaker has been featured in The Washington Post, a PBS/Annenberg television series, Lifetime Television's daily talk show Lifetime Live, and radio talk shows. As a National Board-certified English teacher, she increased the enrollment of minority and nontraditional students in her AP Language and Composition classes and tripled her overall course enrollment within one year without a decrease in her students' test scores.
This full-day conference includes:
- Morning and afternoon keynotes
- Rick variety of breakout sessions led by outstanding presenters from throughout Central Californian on relevant leadership topics, including building coherence, peer observations, mastery learning, coaching, visible learning, data-driven leadership, BELIEF, EL challenges, innovative tech-embedded electives and interventions, art integration, UDL, restorative practices and more.
- Conference times: 8:15 a.m.- 3:00 p.m. (doors open for registration and breakfast at 7:30 am)
- Location: Clovis Veterans Memorial District Building, Clovis CA
- Cost: $200 May 1-Sept 6 $225 after Sept 6 and at the door
- Breakfast and lunch included.
- Mention you are attending the conference and receive reduced room rates at excellent Clovis hotels !