There are exciting opportunities for students at Fresno State to get involved in this program. We are currently accepting applications for Peer Mentors - Fresno State students who would work with the students in the Wayfinders program.
Peer Mentors are volunteers who can help improve Wayfinders Student outcomes related to:
- Motivation and self-esteem
- Communication and assertiveness skills
- Problem solving and decision making
- Conflict resolution
- Coping and Adjusting
Click on the link above, fill out the form and email it to: Wayfinders@mail.fresnostate.edu or drop by our office in ED 151 in the Kremen School of Education and Human Development building and pick up an application. Find out more about getting involved at Fresno State by visiting the Jan and Bud Richter Center for Community Engagement and Service-Learning.
- Funds donated to the Wayfinders program are used as scholarships for students who would otherwise not be able to attend/continue in the program due to financial concerns and;
- Technology for students who would benefit from programs now available thru electronic devices
- To Donate, Contact Kerri Hess at 559.278.0391 or; you may send an email to: email@example.com