Program Fact Sheet
The Master's Degree Program in
at California State University, Fresno
Our Vision: Changing the Face of Human Service
Our Mission: To serve people with disabilities by doing an outstanding job of training warm, empathic, trustworthy and competent Qualified Rehabilitation Professionals who will make a real difference in the lives of persons with disabilities and transform the practice of rehabilitation counseling in California and beyond.
Program Recognition - National
- Ranked 17th in the Nation by U.S. News & World Report when included among programs that also offer a Doctoral Degree in 2011
Student & Faculty Recognition
- Award-winning student paper published in national professional journal.
- 45 student presentations at national professional conferences - 2002-2008
- Five dean's medal winners in 11 years, average of one every two years.
- Dean's international graduate medal -2006. Top international graduate student at Fresno State.
- University medal - 2007. Top graduate student at Fresno State.
- Jan and Bud Richter Award for Teaching Excellence - 2002
- Provost's Award for Teaching Excellence - 2003
- Advisor of the Year Award - 2007