How to Apply
Those wishing to apply to the program will need to complete two applications: one for California State University, Fresno and one for the Kremen School of Education and Human Development. Below, you will find two links that will take you to each of these applications. The first link will take you to the application for the university. The second link is a .pdf file containing the admission packet for the Rehabilitation Counseling Program in the Kremen School of Education and Human Development. Follow the deadlines for completing each application.
Complete the following prerequisites with a "C" or better. Prerequisites can be done during first semester in the program.
- Counseling 174-Introduction to Counseling or its equivalent.
- Counseling 176-Counseling and Mental Health or Psychology 166- Abnormal Psychology.
- ERE 153 or approved equivalent.
- Writing requirement – Eng 160W, Eng 117W, UDWE or writing portion of the CBEST
- Application to KSOEHD Program
- Proof of Application to CSU, Fresno as a Post baccalaureate student
- Transcripts (official)
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Statement of Purpose
- Three Letters of Recommendation (in sealed envelopes)
- Writing Competency-CBEST or; UDWE (114) or; ENGL 160W or ENGL 117W with a “B” or better
- TOEFL (if foreign student)
- Prerequisite- COUN 174 OR PSYCH 174
- Prerequisite- COUN 176 OR PSYCH 166
- Prerequisite –ERE 153 or equivalent