2014-15 Program Offerings
Rural School Districts Network - The network engages rural Superintendents and their leadership teams in professional learning and networking focused on improving achievement and closing the achievement gap.
Link to Rural Network website here.
Upcoming Rural Network events:
- Kick-Off Event for all Participants August 28 at Fresno State
- North Cluster September 11 at Le Grand Elementary
- Central Cluster September 23 at Reef Sunset USD
- North Cluster October 9 at Le Grand Union High School
- Central Cluster October 21 at Firebaugh-Las Deltas USD
- Central Cluster November 18 at Kings River Elementary
- Central Cluster December 16 at Coalinga Huron USD
- For information, please contact Dr. Marcy Masumoto at email@example.com.
Middle Leaders Program - This program designed for certificated and classified middle managers focuses on team-building, leading change, creating positive work environments and dealing with difficult people.
REAL--Project REAL prepares aspiring CSU leaders for the challenges and responsibilities of their future roles. Currently, CSU Fresno, CSU Bakersfield, and CSU Monterey are participants in REAL.
Community College Leadership Academic Seminar Series (CCLASS)--This program ensures higher education partners that their future leaders have been well prepared for the leadership responsibilities of higher education administrative roles.
It is possible that LCFF, Federal Stimulus and categorical funds (i.e. TITLE I, II, III, QEIA, SAIT, EIA, and school based categorical funds) can be used to pay for CVELI events. Check with your district chief business official to see if funding is available for your attendance.