In March 2012, CVELI finished a major project as the lead agency for the WIA Partnership Grant, working with Sector-Based Articulation and English Learner Development in five high schools and one adult school across the region. CVELI is the work group consultant for the PreK-12 Education Work Group of the California Partnership for the San Joaquin Valley. CVELI also coordinates the Executive Instructional Leadership Program for Rural School Districts which is beginning the fourth cohort in fall 2012. CVELI staff work with State Center Community College to offer a Future Leaders Seminar for community colleges in the region.
CVELI also hosts a Middle Leaders Program which focuses on leadership development for certificated and classified personnel.
CVELI has also hosted special events and conferences with other service partners such as:
- Exemplary Practices in Education Leadership Conference with State Center Consortium, Fresno County Office of Education and Fresno Pacific University
- Professional Learning Community Workshops presented by Rick and Becky DuFour with Sanger Unified School District and Fresno County Office of Education
- School of the Future seminar with Microsoft Corporation
- 1:1 Learning (laptop computer initiatives) Leadership Summit with Anytime Anywhere Learning Foundation
- Aspiring Superintendents Academy with Association of California School Administrators (ACSA)
- Executive Leadership Center (workshops designed for Superintendents) sponsored in partnership with Pivot Learning Partners and ACSA
- Legal Workshops with Lozano-Smith
- Fresno Unified School District High School Administrator Leadership Seminar
- Fresno Unified School District Career Technical Education Irvine Foundation Grant.