Teacher Internship Program Benefits
- Fresno State's Teacher Internship Program program provides Intern Teaching Credentials
in the areas of:
- Multiple Subject
- Single Subject
- Education Specialist (special education)
- The opportunity to complete your final student teaching and preliminary credential
while working as a paid Intern, at a slightly reduced salary.
- Online seminars and trainings which support professional development.
- Courses scheduled as you complete your credential.
- One to one experience with a University Supervisor and a school site Cooperating Teacher
for instructional support during your internship.
- The opportunity to develop a life-long collegial teacher network to enrich your teaching
skills as an Intern and beyond.
<-- Return to the Teacher Internship Program Main Page