Applying to the Teacher Internship Program
- Undergraduate Degree from an accredited college/university
- Complete a course in the U.S. Constitution or pass an approved exam
- Complete prerequisite courses:
- Multiple Subject: Prerequisites are EHD 50, CI100 & CI 162.
- Single Subject: Course requirements may vary based on the subject you are pursuing. To learn more click here.
- Education Specialist: Questions, contact Cheryl McDonald at email@example.com.
- Meet the Subject Matter Competency either by CSET exam or coursework
- Acceptance to Final Student Teaching only if you are in the last phase of the credential.
The application will include the following:
- A one-page narrative explaining why you would be successful as a teacher intern.
- Provide two letters of support with signature across the seal from:
- Master teacher
- University supervisor from the "Initial Student Teaching" experience