Jordan College Advising & Career Development Center
Welcome to YOUR Center!
The Jordan College Advising & Career Development Center is here to assist students in the Jordan College of Agricultural Sciences and Technology in achieving their goals, both academically and professionally. The resources and services we provide include:
- Academic advising
- Access to internship and career opportunities
- Assistance with internship and job search strategies
- Skill development in resume writing and interviewing
- Resources to develop the skills that employers want in the new employees they hire
We offer services to student through:
- One-on-one appointments
- Group advising
- Classroom presentations
- Special events - Including career fairs and networking events
Agricultural Sciences Room 110
- Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm by appointment only.
- Wednesdays from 9:00 am to 11:00 am and 1:30 pm to 4:00 pm on a walk-in basis.
Schedule an Appointment:
For Academic Advising & Counseling
Internship & Career Development Counseling