Post your job or internship on HireFresnoState
HireFresnoState is a web-based system that allows employers to connect with Fresno State students including those from the Jordan College of Agricultural Sciences and Technology. Created with you in mind, HireFresnoState provides participating employers with the ability to:
- Visit one centralized online location to post and manage an unlimited number of internship and career positions at NO CHARGE.
- Set parameters for your job openings.
- Receive email reminders when a student applies for jobs or internships and when a posting is about to expire.
- Conduct a student search for qualified applicants.
- Register online for recruiting events like career fairs and employer/student networking evenings.
- Much more!
To learn more about this service, please contact Imelda S. Dudley, Coordinator of Internships and Professional Experiences, at email@example.com or 559-278-3935.