- Faculty Advising-Each Plant Science major is assigned a faculty adviser. They can offer guidance about a variety of topics, such as major requirements, internships, career options and other opportunities. Advisers can also connect you to other campus and community resources that may be helpful. Plant Science majors are required to meet with their adviser at least once a semester. Please note, it is your responsibility to have a most recent course of study, your Degree Progress Report (DPR), and all other documentation with you when meeting with faculty adviser.
- Location: Faculty offices are located in the Agricultural Science and Ag Mechanics buildings.
- Appointments: Faculty office hours are posted outside individual offices and outside the department office (Ag 222).
- Please Note: Your assigned faculty adviser is listed on your My Fresno State portal. If not listed, please check with the department office staff. You can also meet with Nyxy Imes in the Jordan College Advising & Career Development Center located in Ag Science 110 by scheduling an appointment at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also view http://www.fresnostate.edu/jcast/student-success/academic_advising/index.html
- The University Catalog: Available online:
Please note, your "catalog year" is most often the semester you first enrolled at California State University, Fresno (if a transfer student, consult with the department to ensure your correct catalog year is entered).
- Class/Exam Schedules: Available online: