Admission will be based on consideration of the following:
- Official GRE score: suggested minimum of 152 verbal (480, old exam), 147 Quantitative (580, old exam) and 3.0 analytical writing, sent to the university by ETS.
- Grade point average (GPA) for the last 60 units: minimum 2.75
- TOEFL score: for those required to take this exam, score of 80 (internet-based exam).
- Official college transcript verifying completion of prerequisite courses and conferral of the bachelor's degree
- Three letters of reference
- Statement of research interest
Identification of a potential area of specialization for thesis research is highly encouraged.
Applicants are encouraged to communicate with the professor most closely associated with their area of focus:
or contact the Graduate Coordinator, Dr. Sharon Benes (email@example.com) regarding potential research areas.To begin the application process, visithttp://www.csumentor.edu/admissionapp/grad_apply.asp