V.E. Petrucci Library Book Drive
Support the V.E. Petrucci Library, the Department of Viticulture and Enology, and the future leaders of the grape, raisin, and wine industry through a contribution to the V.E. Petrucci Library collection.
Each contribution is acknowledged with a custom bookplate: these books are a perfect way to celebrate a graduate, a professional accomplishment, or service provided to the industry.
How It Works
1. Visit the V.E. Petrucci Library Amazon Wishlist. You can access this list by following this link, or searching for email@example.com or V.E. Petrucci Library in the Amazon "Find a Wishlist" searchbar.
2. Browse the V.E. Petrucci Library Wishlists.
Collection needs are organized by subject areas: once within a wishlist, you may sort by priority (the importance of this title to the Petrucci collection), by price, and by date added.
3. Add items you wish to purchase for the V.E. Petrucci Library to your cart:
- Check the This will be a gift box.
- Review your shopping cart, and select Proceed to Checkout
- If you have an Amazon.com account, you may be asked to sign in to your account at this point. Follow on-screen directions.
- Select Ship to this Address for the V.E. Petrucci Library.
- Select Include a free personalized gift message, and enter your contact information (name, email, and/or phone) in the text box. The librarian will use this information to contact you regarding gift options (see below).
- Select from the shipping options provided.
- Provide payment information.
- Review your order, and purchase.
4. Items purchased will be sent to the V.E. Petrucci Library by Amazon.com.
5. Once your items arrive, librarian Britt Foster will contact you with your choice of options for a bookplate to be placed in the book you've purchased. These bookplates can be selected from preselected images, or made from an image or message you provide. Bookplates are customizable, and the librarian will work with you to create the plate you wish.
Sample bookplate from vintage Fresno State Table Grapes Packing Lable
6. You will receive a card bearing the image you've selected, as well as a description of the book and how it will serve V.E. Petrucci Library patrons. These cards can be given to the individual in whose name the book was purchased, or kept as a memento.
7. The donated book will be placed in the V.E. Petrucci Library collection, where it will be much appreciated by library patrons.
For questions and clarifications, please do not hesitate to contact librarian Britt Foster at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone at 559.278.5388.