National Association Of Industrial Technology(NAIT)Welcome to New the National Association Of Industrial Technology (NAIT) - CSU Fresno Local Chapter Homepage
Benefits of Certification:
- Professionals who are certified communicate that they
have attained a certain level of expertise in a specified
field or area. Certification is a mark of distinction -
something that sets one apart from the rest.
- Certification is beneficial to employers because it
denotes a quality educational background and provides
assurances about an individual's knowledge, application of
that knowledge, and continuing professional development.
- The process of developing and maintaining a certification
program has a positive effect on the discipline of Industrial
Technology by sharpening our focus on who we are and what we
- Certification provides a communication link between
individuals and their professional organizations and the
professional community. It demonstrates an individual's
commitment to continuing professional development and to the
- Through certification the professional continues to grow and develop higher areas of expertise. Requirements for professional development units (PDUs) provide incentives to participate in technical seminars, training experiences, and college classes.
Eligibility for Certification
Individuals meeting the following criteria are eligible to be certified by NAIT:
- Certified Industrial Technologist (CIT)
- Certified Senior Industrial Technologist (CSIT)
If you as interested in becoming a member of The CSU Fresno Student Chapter of NAIT please fill out the Application.