Welcome to Institute for Food and Agriculture
As an independent research facility, the Institute for Food and Agriculture (IFA) plays a vital role in helping California's agribusinesses meet the challenges posed by a changing and increasingly competitive world.
Registration is now open for the 34th Annual Agribusiness Conference! Click the above banner for registration. Click here for Conference Agenda. There is still time to become a program sponsor or supporting organization by clicking here. For additional information or questions regarding the conference, please call l559-278-4405.
- Changing Food Systems for Better Nutrition
- The Production Economics of Managing Color In Hot Climates Using Mechanization and Irrigation- A Case Study
- Effectiveness of Residential Irrigation Inspections Program in Alachua County
- Risk in Investment Decision Making and Greenhouse Tomato Production Expansion in Florida
- Latin American Agriculture in a World of Trade Agreements
- Agricultural Water Management
- Price- and Non-Price Water Demand Management Strategies for Water Utilities
- 2014 Farm Bill
- California Risk Management Organization Website
Agribusiness Management Conference