- At your inbox screen, click the Gear button on the upper right as shown.
- In the drop down menu, select Settings.
- Select the Forwarding and POP/IMAP tab.
- Click the Add a Forwarding Address button.
- Type the email address to which the mail will be forwarded. Click Next.
- You will see a confirmation window similar to the following.
- A confirmation email will show up in the Inbox of the email account to which the mail
is being forwarded.
- Open the email and click the confirmation link to begin the forwarding.
- Go back into your Google Apps account > Settings > Forwarding and Pop/IMAP to choose "Forward a copy of incoming mail to new email account you just verified". Click Save Changes to complete the process.