Why is college important? Among other reasons:
- Many jobs require a college degree
- College graduates earn more on average than those who aren't college graduates
- College will expose you to new opportunities and cultures
- College can help you prepare for the "Real World"
Even if you're not a senior, it is important to start thinking about your path to college.
How can you get ready? Colleges consider a variety of factors when making admissions decisions, including:
- Classes you took in high school
- Test Scores
- Extracurricular activities
- Life Experiences