Office: Engineering East 252
Phone: (559) 278-1044
Mailing Address: 2320 E. San Ramon Ave., MS/EE 94, Fresno, CA 93740-8030
More Information about Dr. Eldeeb:
- Assistant Professor, Mech. Eng. (Jan 2016-Present) Calif State Univ, Fresno
- Research Assistant, (Aug 2012 – Dec 2015) Syracuse University, Syracuse, New York
- Research Assistant, (Jan 2011 – Sept 2011) University of Maryland, College Park, Maryland
- Teaching Assistant, (Aug 2012 – Dec 2015) Syracuse University, Syracuse, New York
- Assistant Lecturer, (Jan 2011 – May 2011) Cairo University, Giza, Egypt
- Teaching Assistant, (Aug 2008 – Jan 2011) Cairo University, Giza, Egypt
- Ph.D., Mechanical Engineering, Syracuse University, Syracuse, New York, 2015
- M.Sc., Mechanical Engineering, Cairo University, Giza, Egypt, 2010
- B.Sc., Mechanical Engineering, Cairo University, Giza, Egypt, 2008
- Mechanical Engineer (July 2005-Aug 2005) Syrian Arab Company for Electronic Industries (SYRONICS), Damascus, Syria
M. A. Eldeeb and B. Akih-‐Kumgeh, “Investigation of 2,5-‐dimethyl furan and iso-‐octane ignition”, Combust. Flame 162(6), 2454:2465 (2015)
M. A. Eldeeb and B. Akih-‐Kumgeh, “Reactivity Trends in Furan and Alkyl Furan Combustion”,Energy Fuels 28(10), 6618:6626 (2014).
Conference Proceedings:M.A.Eldeeb and B. Akih-‐Kumgeh, “Investigation of ignition behavior of dimethyl and ethyl isomers of cycloalkanes and furans”, Proceedings of the 25th Colloquium on the Dynamics of Explosions and Reactive Systems (ICDERS), Paper Number 269, August 2 – 7, 2015, Leeds, UK.
M. Eldeeb, E. E. Khalil and M. A. Fouad, “Resonator Shape Effect on the Performance of a Standing-‐Wave Thermoacoustic Heat Engine”, Proceedings of the 9th AIAA Annual International Energy Conversion Engineering Conference, Paper Number 2011-‐5803, July 31 – August 3, 2011, San Diego, CA.
M. Eldeeb, M. A. Fouad and E. E. Khalil, “Efficiency Optimization of a Standing-‐Wave Thermoacoustic Heat Engine”, Proceedings of the 49th AIAA Aerospace Sciences Meeting, Paper Number 2011-‐128, January 4 – 7, 2011, Orlando, FL.
C. Prykull, R. Dreiker, M. Fernandes, M. Eldeeb, B. Akih-‐Kumgeh, “Construction and Characterization of a Shock Tube for Ignition and Pollutant Formation Studies”, 66th Meetingof the APS Division of Fluid Dynamics, Abstract ID BAPS.2013.DFD.L26.7, November 24 – 26, 2013, Pittsburg, PA.
M. A. Eldeeb, S. Jouzdani, L. Zhang and B. Akih-‐Kumgeh, “High-‐temperature autoignition study of 2-‐methyl furan and 2-‐methyl tetrahydrofuran”, The 9th International Conference on Chemical Kinetics (ICCK), 76:79, June 28 – July 2, 2015, Ghent, Belgium.
M. A. Eldeeb and B. Akih-‐Kumgeh, “High-‐Temperature Auto-‐Ignition Studies of 2,5-‐ dimethylfuran, 2-‐ethyl furan and iso-‐octane”, 9th US National Combustion Meeting, Paper Number 114RK-‐0360, May 17 – 20, 2015, Cincinnati, OH.
M. A. Eldeeb and B. Akih-‐Kumgeh, “Reactivity Trends in Furan and Alkyl Furan Combustion”, 35th International Combustion Symposium, Work-‐in-‐progress Poster Number W1P133, August 3 – 8, 2014, San Francisco, CA.
M. A. Eldeeb and B. Akih-‐Kumgeh, “Reactivity Trends in Furan and Alkyl Furan Combustion”, 2nd International Conference of the Cluster of Excellence Tailor Made Fuels from Biomass, June 16 – 18, 2014, Aachen, Germany.
M.A. Eldeeb and B. Akih--Kumgeh, "Development of a Shock Tube Facility for Combusion Studies", 1000 Island Fluid Dynamics Meeting, April 26-28, 2013, Gananoque, ON, Canada.
Textbooks and Monographs:
M. Eldeeb (2013). Efficiency Optimization of a Standing-‐Wave Thermoacoustic Heat Engine: Basic Concepts and Case Study. Saarbrücken, Germany: LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing. ISBN: 978-‐3-‐659-‐46134-‐7.
M. Nouh, M. Eldeeb, W. Mostafa and M. Beshr (2010). HVAC Design of a Healthcare Facility: Basic Concepts and Methodologies. Saarbrucken,Germany: LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing. ISBN: 978-‐3-‐8433-‐5717-‐3.