The Management Technical Specialty of the Bachelor of Science degree in Construction Management is accredited by the American Council for Construction Education, the professional accreditation organization of the construction industry.
- Provide students with the ability to recognize and independently diagnose construction related problems accurately, develop creative alternatives, and implement practical and effective solutions.
- Provide students with the ability to plan, schedule and control work activities, motivate and provide accurate and timely constructive alternatives, and implement practical and effective solutions.
- Provide students with the ability to apply construction related techniques, skills, and tools to construction materials as necessary for a managed construction project.
- Provide students with the ability to understand technical issues related to the fields of architecture, engineering, business and construction accounting, and finance. Work effectively and efficiently with personnel from these disciplines to properly apply related fundamentals, techniques, and procedures.
- Provide students with the ability to apply basic construction related design theory within the areas of structural, mechanical, electrical, thermodynamics, civil, and soil mechanics.
We currently have two active flowcharts which you can access below. Please see your academic adviser for any specific questions.