The program offers a Bachelor of Science Degree in Civil Engineering.
Fresno State offers Bachelor of Science Degree in Geomatics Engineering. See the general catalog for degree requirements and course descriptions.
The graduates of the Geomatics Engineering (GME) program should demonstrate competency in one or more of the following GME competency areas:
- Boundary/land surveying, photogrammetry, geodesy, GIS, and digital mapping.
- A continued capacity for employment in one or more GME specialty area.
- A capacity for graduate education.
- Continued membership in professional organizations.
- A continuing commitment to lifelong learning.
- A continuing commitment to serving and protecting the health and welfare of the public.
- An ability to pass professional licensing or certification examinations after achieving requisite professional experience.