Student Programs, Degrees, and Assistance in the College of Science and Mathematics
In addition to the expected degrees offered by the departments in the CSM, there are a variety of programs that may be of special interest.
- In the Special Programs link, you will find programs designed to assist students who are seeking careers in science, in the health professions, or in secondary school mathematics and science teaching. We also offer special programs in areas like biotechnology, autism research, biomedical physics, and international study abroad.
- The Special Degrees link shows some degree programs that cross traditional departmental lines or provide specialized training, such as environmental science, marine science, forensic science, and applied behavior analysis.
- The faculty of the CSM are actively involved in advising students in the premedical, predental, preveterinary, prepharmacy, preoptometry, and forensic science areas.
- Generous donors to the CSM have provided many scholarships that students are often unaware of, or think they don't qualify for. Check the Scholarships link for more information.
- An additional resource is the
Science and Health Careers Information Center
located in Room 136 of the Science 1 Building. In November of
2010 they launched a new website at