What We Offer
RIMI at Fresno State Aims To:
- Develop infrastructure to conduct biomedical and behavioral research, addressing issues related to health disparities in the Central Valley.
- Build student and faculty research capacity.
- Promote specific biomedical research projects in health disparity issues.
- Enhance research infrastructure—specifically in areas of proteomics and functional imaging.
Some Recent Events and Opportunities
- RIMI Sponsored Presentations/Lectures on Health Disparities
- RIMI NIH Grant Writing Training Workshops
- RIMI Travel Grants