To be considered for any of these scholarships, as well as for our department scholarship, students must fill out and submit the university's application.
- Jason Fulton Memorial Scholarship
This scholarship is awarded to a graduate student pursuing a degree within the College of Science and Mathematics with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0. Preference is given to students with disabilities and those who show interest in Biology, Chemistry, Earth/Environmental Sciences and/or Mathematics.
- Carl E. Levin Science and Math Scholarship
Given to a student pursuing a degree in Natural Sciences.
- Harold V. Mestre Scholarship
- Mark T. Kuncir Scholarship
A $2,000 scholarship shall be awarded annually to qualified students who are a veteran or a member of the United States military. Preference will be given to students studying geology or science and math. Applicants must be in their sophomore year or higher and be in good academic standing.
- Milton J. Lindner Memorial Scholarship
$1,200 scholarship to benefit any deserving undergraduate/graduate student pursuing a course of study in the sciences under the auspice of the California State University, Fresno, College of Science and Mathematics.
- Neva W. Hollister Scholarship
Awarded to upper-division students in the School of Natural Sciences.
Department of Mathematics Scholarships
- Professor Frank Morris Memorial Scholarship
An award to a student majoring in mathematics, preferably to freshman or sophomores. The sole criterion for awarding the scholarship is mathematical merit.
Links with more information about these scholarships, and others at the university level, follow:
- College of Science and Mathematics Scholarships
- Student Affairs Scholarships
- Alumni Scholarships
- Financial Aid Scholarships
- California Predoctoral Program